Method of Instruction: Onsite or Online
Language: English or French
Course Duration: 30 Hours (10 Weeks of 3 Hours Each)
Establishment: Cestar Collège, Campus Sherbrooke
With the advancement in this era of technology, the role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is undeniable. Therefore, there is an utmost need to evolve in this field which is “eating the world” and pushing technology to the next level. Our six week course will provide you with a skill set to open new opportunities and to gain the expertise to manage its appetite. Be it in the field of Information Technology or Business, knowledge gained about Artificial Intelligence through this course will boost your career development.
Individuals interested in basic python programming and math will receive an overview of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Students will learn about problem solving techniques, real world AI, neural networks, natural language processing, TensorFlow/ML Kit and will discover how Artificial Intelligence will change the tech world in the future. In addition, students will discover how problems can be solved with ML, learn how to identify and prepare data sources, and review guidelines on how to develop and utilize ML responsibly. The course will be taught by experienced trainers in the AI field. They will integrate interactive presentations, activities and assist you with an exciting final project.
Course Schedule and Duration
The following section is open for registration:
Fall 2023 (september)
Method of Learning
A combination of online and on-site training tailored to your needs to help you get the education you need at your convenience.
Course Prerequisites and Admission
This program is great for anyone with close contact with technology and needs to know how computer based intelligence and AI will change the world before very long.
The course material is applicable and valuable across many fields and positions, including administrators, technicians, leaders, engineers, designers, scientists, investigators, advertisers and financiers.
A laptop or computer with Internet access.
Tech Requirements for Attending Cestar Online Classes
- A strong uninterrupted broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) connection with a minimum 600kbps bandwidth (up/down).
- A Laptop/Desktop computer equipped with a single core processor (at least 1 GHZ processing speed) or a smartphone/tablet with equivalent processing capabilities
- Good speakers/earphones to listen to the classes
- Browser - IE7+, Safari 5+, Firefox, Chrome
- Operating System - Windows XP, Mac OS 10.6, Linux distro based on 3.0 kernel, Android 5.0, iOS 10
- A strong uninterrupted broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) connection with a minimum 1.5Mbps bandwidth (up/down). You can also connect to the internet directly using your ethernet cable to improve your experience.
- Laptop/Desktop computer equipped with a dual core processor with at least 2 GHZ processing speed and a 4 GB RAM
- High Quality speakers/earphones to listen to the classes
- Browser & Operating System - We recommend using the latest version of the browser and operating system for an optimal online classroom experience.
Week 1 - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- What is AI
- Related Fields about AI such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, Robotics
- Philosophy of AI
- Search and Problem Solving
- Solving Problems with AI
- Search and Games
Week 2 - Real World AI
- Odds and Probability
- The Bayes Rule
- Naïve Bayes Classification
Week 3 - Basic Python Programming
- Hands on Learning
- Python for Data Analysis – NumPy
- Python for Data Analysis – Pandas
- Python for Data Visualization – Matplotlib
Week 4 - Machine Learning
- The Types of Machine Learning
- The Nearest Neighbor Classifier
Week 5 - Neural Networks
- Neural Network Basics
- Engineering Behind Neural Networks
- Advanced Neural Networks Techniques
Week 6 - The Future of Artificial Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing
- TensorFlow/ML Kit
- Future of AI
- Final Project
My name is Abdelbassit Senhadji and I have a Master's degree in physics. I am a computer science teacher since 2019. I have a strong background in programming using Python. I am working as a programmer analyst in a technology company where deep learning, artificial intelligence powdered OCR where these features are the main component of our main program.
Learn how to implement A.I. systems in a variety of career paths. Sign up for this cutting-edge class now before it fills up!
This short course is being offered at