AN INTERACTIVE LANGUAGE EXPERIENCE – A1/A2
Method of Instruction: Online or Onsite
Course Duration: A1 - 90 Hours, A2 - 90 Hours
Establishment: Cestar Collège, Campus LaSalle
Immerse yourself in a new language through fun and interactive activities in beautiful classrooms with interactive boards and state-of-the-art settings or virtually with our wonderful staff. A thematic approach is used to learn to communicate with confidence and ease in real-life situations. Meet new friends, interact with new skills and vocabulary, take a tour of the city, attend museums and events with our experienced and qualified teachers! Our classes go beyond four walls, Montreal, Quebec and the virtual world!
Course Schedule and Duration
The following sections are available for registrations:
Section A - Spring 2023
Day time: Monday – Friday : 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Section B - Summer 2023
Evening: Monday – Friday 6:45 p.m. 10:00 p.m.
Section C - Fall 2023
Weekend: Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m
Method of Learning
A combination of online and onsite training tailored according to your needs to help you get the education you need at your own convenience.
Course Prerequisites and Admission
The beginner level course (A1) is well suited for anyone interested in an introductory experience to the language.
A laptop or access to a computer with Internet access.
Tech Requirements for Attending Cestar Online Classes
- A strong uninterrupted broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) connection with a minimum 600kbps bandwidth (up/down).
- A Laptop/Desktop computer equipped with a single core processor (at least 1 GHZ processing speed) or a smartphone/tablet with equivalent processing capabilities
- Good speakers/earphones to listen to the classes
- Browser - IE7+, Safari 5+, Firefox, Chrome
- Operating System - Windows XP, Mac OS 10.6, Linux distro based on 3.0 kernel, Android 5.0, iOS 10
- A strong uninterrupted broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) connection with a minimum 1.5Mbps bandwidth (up/down). You can also connect to the internet directly using your ethernet cable to improve your experience.
- Laptop/Desktop computer equipped with a dual core processor with at least 2 GHZ processing speed and a 4 GB RAM
- High Quality speakers/earphones to listen to the classes
- Browser & Operating System - We recommend using the latest version of the browser and operating system for an optimal online classroom experience.
What will I learn?
- Basic vocabulary and phrases
- Familiar expressions
- Introduction of self and others
- Can ask basic questions and directions.
- Personal and family details such as where one lives and descriptions.
- Communication of simple routines
Start learning French today! Sign up now to secure your place in this class before it fills up!
This short course is being offered at