AN INTERACTIVE LANGUAGE EXPERIENCE – B1
Method of Instruction: Hybrid (Online or Onsite)
Course Duration: 130 Hours
Establishment: Cestar Collège, Campus LaSalle
Immerse yourself in a new language through fun and interactive activities in beautiful classrooms with interactive boards and state-of-the-art settings or virtually with our wonderful staff. A thematic approach is used to learn to communicate with confidence and ease in real-life situations. Meet new friends, interact with new skills and vocabulary, take a tour of the city, attend museums and events with our experienced and qualified teachers! Our classes go beyond four walls. Montreal, Quebec and the virtual world!
Course Schedule and Duration
The following sections are available for registrations:
Section A - Spring 2023
Day time: Monday – Friday : 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Start/End Date: April 3 – May 8
Section B - Spring 2023
Evening: Monday – Friday 6:45 p.m. 10:00 p.m.
Start/End Date: April 3- May 8
Section C - Spring 2023
Weekend: Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m
Start/End Date: March 18 – May 21
Method of Learning
Hybrid Learning - A combination of online and onsite training tailored according to your needs to help you get the education you need at your own convenience.
Course Prerequisites and Admission
Levels are based on students’ prior learning. A short assessment test will be available to find their level of ease before starting a new class.
A laptop or access to a computer with Internet access.
Tech Requirements for Attending Cestar Online Classes
- A strong uninterrupted broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) connection with a minimum 600kbps bandwidth (up/down).
- A Laptop/Desktop computer equipped with a single core processor (at least 1 GHZ processing speed) or a smartphone/tablet with equivalent processing capabilities
- Good speakers/earphones to listen to the classes
- Browser - IE7+, Safari 5+, Firefox, Chrome
- Operating System - Windows XP, Mac OS 10.6, Linux distro based on 3.0 kernel, Android 5.0, iOS 10
- A strong uninterrupted broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) connection with a minimum 1.5Mbps bandwidth (up/down). You can also connect to the internet directly using your ethernet cable to improve your experience.
- Laptop/Desktop computer equipped with a dual core processor with at least 2 GHZ processing speed and a 4 GB RAM
- High Quality speakers/earphones to listen to the classes
- Browser & Operating System - We recommend using the latest version of the browser and operating system for an optimal online classroom experience.
What will I learn?
- Understanding of main ideas in real-life situations
- Production of simple topics that are familiar
- Description of experiences and give reasons for opinions and plans
Sign up now to take your French language skills to the next level.
This short course is being offered at